Following the continued and exciting growth of PaceUp over the past few years we are always on the look out for the next talented members of the team. We’re currently recruiting for a new Account Manager to join the team. The full job description is detailed below – if you’d like to apply then we’d love to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Account Manager
Date: May 2023
Salary: From £30,000 dependent on experience
Location: Currently flexible working with 1-2 days in the office. Office is located at Clerkenwell Workshops, Farringdon
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm flexible, with occasional weekend responsibilities and time in lieu
Report to: Directors
Benefits: Personal development opportunities both internally and through key skill development courses; company pension; private healthcare and performance-based bonuses.
Join our fast-growing, enthusiastic team working across a range of events, brands, teams and athletes throughout endurance and adventure sport.
We’re looking for an organised, dynamic and creative addition to our growing team, with a strong passion for endurance sports, PR and marketing; and a detailed eye for quality content and copy. The ideal candidate will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment across a broad variety of projects daily and have experience of managing relationships whilst successfully delivering PR and/or marketing services or campaigns targeting endurance sports audiences.
Opportunities for career development will be plentiful and rewarding for anyone willing to get stuck in and build the role around their existing and future skills and expertise.
The Account Manager will take ownership of a portfolio of PaceUp client accounts, delivering industry leading PR and managing composite teams of in-house experts and some external consultants, to provide marketing, social media and content creation services, meeting and exceeding each client’s individual needs.
– Lead client interaction on a portfolio of clients, developing strong relationships
– Ensure all retained services are provided to a high level of quality
– Manage a composite team on each account which can consist of colleagues of all levels of experience
– Take ownership of meeting all KPI’s and regularly reporting progress to clients
– Develop and deliver strategic PR and marketing plans and campaigns, alongside and with support from in-house team
– Collaboratively assist colleagues with delivery of services, to ensure the best possible results
Additional Areas Of Involvement Would Include:
– Support on-site event teams to deliver social media and press office services at high profile functions such as the London Marathon, The Cycle Show and Rouleur Live.
– Supporting the generation of new business, external pitches and meetings with prospective clients, alongside other Account Managers and Directors
– A passion for cycling, endurance sport and an active lifestyle
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience at agency or brand working across PR or marketing
– Experience of relationship management
– Strong time management skills to be able to efficiently manage a range of projects and client accounts
– Ability to develop different tones of voice across a range of different client accounts, following and developing brand identities
– Understanding of Adobe Suite, Canva and similar content creation tools
– Understanding of email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo or Mailchimp
– Understanding of how social media fits into digital marketing strategy
– High level of English copywriting proficiency
– Understanding of all owned, earned and paid marketing disciplines
– Cycling or endurance sports industry experience
– Proficiency with email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and Klaviyo
– Understanding of website CMS such as WordPress and Shopify
– Basic understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
About PaceUp Media
PaceUp Media is a cycling, endurance and adventure sports PR & communications agency. Launched in 2018, PaceUp are experts at building awareness for brands, events, professional teams and athletes through creative content and strategic PR & communications. The PaceUp team comprises athletes who live and breathe sport, relishing a challenge both at and away from work.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race; or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.