Following the continued and exciting growth of PaceUp over the past few years we are always on the look out for the next talented members of the team. We’re currently recruiting across Marketing, looking for new junior and senior executives to join the team. The full job descriptions are detailed below – if you’d like to apply then we’d love to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Date: March 2023
Salary: From £28,000 dependent on experience
Location: Currently flexible working with 1-2 days in the office as agreed with the Account Manager. Office is located at Clerkenwell Workshops, Farringdon
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm flexible, with occasional weekend responsibilities and time in lieu
Report to: Social Media Manager and Account Managers
Benefits: Personal development opportunities both internally and through key skill development courses; company pension; private healthcare and performance-based bonuses.
Join our fast-growing, enthusiastic team working across a range of events, brands, teams and athletes throughout endurance and adventure sport.
We’re looking for a dynamic, creative addition to our growing team, with a strong passion for sport, social media and marketing with a detailed eye for quality content and copy. The ideal candidate will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment across a variety of projects daily.
Opportunities for career development will be plentiful and rewarding for anyone willing to get stuck in and build the role around their existing and future skills and expertise.
The Senior Marketing Executive will support a number of PaceUp’s accounts across content marketing and social media, both paid and organic, across a range of clients in different sports. From strategy planning and delivery to hands-on multi-channel campaign management, the role encompasses all areas of digital and brand marketing, with the support of the appropriate Account Managers.
Day-To-Day Marketing Activity:
– Developing and delivering creative marketing campaigns
– Social media account management across both paid and organic activity
– Influencer and Ambassador management
– Develop strategic content plans, scripting and publishing content across various social media platforms
– Content creation, together with 3rd party content producers (graphic design and photography/videography)
– Providing and reporting on ROI for brands through both paid and organic activity through web traffic (via Analytics) and sales
– Copywriting for website content, including blog articles, web and product pages, as well as wider marketing collateral
– Developing and implementing email marketing strategies
Additional Areas Of Involvement Would Include:
– Support on-site event teams to deliver social media and press office services at high profile functions such as the London Marathon
– Managing clients’ website CMS
– Supporting the generation of new business, external pitches and meetings with prospective clients, alongside Account Managers and Company Director
– A passion for endurance sport and an active lifestyle
– Minimum of 2 year’s experience at agency or brand across marketing, social media management and content creation; or relevant degree
– Strong time management skills to be able to plan across a range of projects and clients throughout the week and month
– Ability to develop different tones of voice across a range of different client accounts, following and developing brand identities
– Competency across leading social media platforms
– Understanding of Adobe Suite, Canva and similar content creation tools
– Competency using email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo or Mailchimp
– High level of English copywriting proficiency
– Understanding of website CMS such as WordPress and Shopify
– Competency with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
– Additional foreign languages
– Understanding of email marketing softwares such as Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
– Understanding of SEO
About PaceUp Media
PaceUp Media is a cycling, endurance and adventure sports PR & communications agency. Launched in 2018, PaceUp are experts at building awareness for brands, events, professional teams and athletes through creative content and strategic PR & communications. The PaceUp team comprises athletes who live and breathe sport, relishing a challenge both at and away from work.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race; or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.